Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad

Welcome to Student Led Conference! I am really glad that you came to see my work. I am going to share with you how I have worked and improved throughout the year. My goal this year was to learn enthusiastically and collaborate constructively. This binder contains many activities from different classes. This conference will be held for 30 minutes. You can also discuss with other teachers.

In About Learning section, there are SLR’s which are the learning target of ISKL. Those are 'learn enthusiastically', 'reason critically', 'collaborate contructively', 'live ethically', 'communicate effectively' and 'think cretively'. I have strived to accomplish all SLR’s this year. I divided my activities by different subjects. Also, there is Multiple Intelligence that was done in trimester 1. It tells me which type of person I am.

For each subject, I have organized the activities that I have done throughout this year. I have completed many lap activities and take home exam for the science. I also wrote the reflections on those. In math class, there were many quizzes and tests for each topic. Some quizzes were nicely done, and some I failed. After taking those quizzes and tests, I reflected myself so I could find out what was wrong with me. From each reflection, I could know how I can hand in work differently as before.

As I explained to you, my portfolio contains variety of activities. You will know how far I have improved this year compare with last year. Thank you for coming to student led conference and I hope that you figure out what activities that teachers let us finish and how I have completed those works nicely. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment