Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Object Writing

"Ah! Again! It really hurts me! I'm really sick of you! Seriously!"

My owner threw me to her friend again. She will never understand how I feel and the behavior that she is doing right now is torturing me. I am aching so much as though I just had a car accident and being stepped under the truck. Unfortunately, she throws me everyday whenever she gets pissed. What have I done to her? Only thing I have been working so hard was to keep her stationery safely. If she treats me badly, she should not have bought me in the store. OK, well, I was too furious. Be patient.

Oh no, I can't be calm and quiet like a sheep! Readers, do not ever think that I am complaining too much. My owner starts to draw some weird-looking creatures on me. Furthermore, it is now being smudged. Please stop drawing on me! It's extremely ticklish. You are not being responsible for your object. I am not a piece of paper. Don't you think that I am a container of your stationery? In fact, I was really beautiful. Yet, my owner will never know how I used to look like. I am perfectly ruined.

I think my owner just stopped drawing things on me. Finally, I got a free time! She never touches me when she is taking tests or doing something very important. Only thing I do in this time is to count my precious pencils and pens. Let me check. Oh my god! She lost one of my babies again. That pink pen had been staying with me only for three weeks! My owner always makes me despondent. The pink pen was the most gorgeous and colorful pen that I have ever seen! After school, she may hop to the store and stuff me like a turkey. She loves to purchase new things. It's such a waste of money! Don't be panic. Let's think in a optimistic way. I lost some weight because of the gorgeous pink pen which is really good for me.

It seems like 1 hour passed. It's really quiet. I have been carried in her bag hearing the whistle of wind. Oh this is sweet! Nobody will draw some ridiculous things on me or lose one of my precious stationery. Although I will be tortured again when my owner get back to home, (her sister chews me every single day. I am not a chewing gum!) I will enjoy this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment